Spring time has officially arrived, and so has prom! Prom is just around the corner and I am here to tell you all about the latest prom makeup trends! Prom season is always so much fun. You get to dress up and can wear your hair anyway you want and get to be pampered have your makeup done! I hope all you fabulous Faviana ladies have a great time at Prom! Below I will post some of my favorite prom makeup looks! HAPPY FAVIANA PROM!
This makeup look is keeping it classy and simple! All I did to achieve this look is apply foundation, I contoured her face and filled in her brows. For the eyes I used a soft pink and winged the liner. For lips I used a dark nude. To top off the look I applied a set of false lashes! This look would look great with Faviana style no. S7760!
- Primer- NYX Born to Glow illuminating primer
- Foundation- Studio fix by Mac
- Contour- Anastasia Beverley Hills contour kit
- Eyes- chocolate bar pallet by Too Faced cosmetics
- Liner- NYX gel liner
- Brows- Anastasia brow definer pencil
- Lips- Colourpop liquid lipstick in shade (Chi)
- Lashes- Ardell
- To set my face I sprayed the NYX matte finishing spray.
This dress is the perfect example of a princess! So elegant!
This makeup look is all about the golden browns! I love brown shades on the lid and I had so fun creating this look! To intensify the eye I used Too Faced glitter glue and then applied a pigment to give it more of a wow statement! This makeup look would look great with Faviana style 7756!
- Primer- pore professional by benefit
- Foundation- Too Faced Beauty balm
- Eyes- Stilla (Eyes are the window pallet)
- Brows- Anastasia Dip brow pomade
- Lips- The Balm liquid lipstick in shade Charming
- To set my face I used Makeup Forever setting spray
I think with this dress you need a bold statement eye! To me, you want all the attention on the dress so we still went with a neutral lip. Not to mention, this dress is jersey material so you will be able to dance the night away in comfort!
This look is all about glam! With this look you definitely need a statement dress! When you have a bold eye you want to keep the lips a neutral color! All I did to achieve this look is apply black eye shadow on just the crease of my eye and then apply it underneath my eye to really draw attention inwards towards the eyes! This makeup would look perfect with Faviana style no. S7806.
- Primer- Honey dew me up by NYX
- Foundation- Pacifica Ultra CC cream
- Contour- NYX cream contour pallet
- Bronzer- Hulu bronzer by benefit
- Highlight- Champagne Pop By Becca Cosmetics
- Eyes- Gwen Stefani eye shadow pallet
- Brows- Colourpop brow pencil
- Lips- Anastasia lip gloss in shade Undressed
- Lashes- Ardell
- Setting spray- Wet n Wild
With this dress and that makeup look you are bound to make a statement at your prom!
Faviana really came out with a fabulous prom selection this year! If you did not choose to go the Faviana route this year I hope you choose them for your homecoming style! Every year the dresses just keep getting better and better! I cannot wait to see the homecoming selection and cannot wait even longer to see their Prom 2017 line! Happy Prom ladies.
Brand Ambassador, Faviana