Maybe of us just simply aren’t tech people. And, even if you are, things change so fast in technology we just can’t keep up. If you are an Apple product user, you know how complicated they can be. Here at Faviana we wanted to know what were the most useful tips, tricks, and hacks for a more efficient phone, or to save battery life, or how to use your phone to make your life easier. You don’t have to be a tech wizard to figure these tips out. Here are our best tips for simple and easy iPhone Hacks!
- Charge your phone faster by setting it on Airplane mode while plugged in– quick but effective! You can also keep your phone in airplane mode when you’re in an area with no service, and this will save battery and data used up while it was roaming.
- Create custom vibrations – In Contacts, select your person of choice and hit Edit. Here you’ll see a Vibration option. Selecting this will give you plenty of options, including the Create New Vibration tool. This is a great way to know who is calling without everyone else knowing.
- Turn off loud emergency alerts – To turn them off, go to Settings > Notifications > Switch off ‘Amber Alerts’ and ‘Emergency Alerts.’ This is great if you’re someone who is woken up too easily, or for a big test or exam.
- Take burst style photos – Press and hold the shutter button on your camera to take multiple photos in quick succession. This is ideal for getting action shots and will ensure that you don’t miss a fast moving event.
- Shake your iPhone to delete text – When typing a message, a simple shake of the iPhone will allow you to undo the typing. This will save you from sending a message you didn’t want, and can help prevent angry texting!
- Caps Lock while typing – Double tap the shift key (The up arrow) and it will enable caps lock while typing. This is perfect for quickly switching to text-shouting, proving your point much more effectively.
- Use your iPhone as a level to hang pictures – Open the compass app on the iPhone and swipe left to turn your phone into a level. This handy trick is great for someone who is looking to do a little home improvement and doesn’t really own tools.
Here at Faviana we are always trying to be on top of the latest trends in pop culture and technology, but there is always more to learn. Finding out how to use more on your phone is bound to make your life easier, and prevent you from not getting your money’s worth from an iPhone.
Do you have some killer tricks for mastering an iPhone? What about other brands of smartphones? Let us know what you think by tagging us on Instagram @glamandgowns, and Faviana’s Instagram @Faviana_NY and Twitter @FavianaNY. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel for more fun vlogs @FavianaNYC!