You’ve already put together your costume yourself, but your costume goes much further than your attire. If you want to achieve the famous skeleton makeup look or the mystical mermaid face, you’re going to need some makeup essentials. Forget the costume stores though, because your nearest drugstore has everything you need. Here is the best drugstore makeup for Halloween!
Drugstore Makeup For Halloween: Marker Eyeliner
Many cosmetic stores start at $20 when it comes to a good black eyeliner. For both a quality and quantity buy though, opt for these choices.
- L’Oreal The Infallible Blackbuster Liquid Eyeliner – $8
- Whether you need to draw on a skull face or give yourself tattoos, this felt-tip eyeliner will certainly come in handy. The liner provides 8 hours of smudge-proof wear for a super affordable price.
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen – $8
- This pen by Revlon has a tapered tip for creating any look, from soft to dramatic lines. You also enjoy our whole day and night without worrying about it melting off.
- Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner – $7
- Maybelline created an exclusive, ultra-thin brush tip that supplies continuous flow for smooth, even, and perfect lines. Keep this to use for regular eye wear after Halloween is over, too!
Drugstore Makeup For Halloween: Bold Lipstick
It can be difficult to find the right shade of lipstick for Halloween, since most of us desire out-of-the-ordinary colors such as yellow, green, blue, purple, or other jewel-tones. However, you can find everything you need here.
- Maybelline Color Sensational The Mattes – $6
- Maybelline always comes in handy to top off any Halloween look. Try one of their matte lipsticks for a creamy texture and high pigmentation.
- NYX Wicked Lippie – $6
- This collection has all the wild and crazy colors, being velvety smooth and showing a creamy finish. There’s 12 metallic shades to choose from, all having the ultimate staying power to fight through the spooky night.
- CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick, $7
- Don’t let the cheap price tag fool you. This lipstick by CoverGirl boasts a long-lasting and creamy formula in even more intense shades.
Drugstore Makeup For Halloween: Colorful Pigments
For those who need some color on their face and a pop in your eyes, this one’s for you. Try any of these highly pigmented eye shadows to complete you Halloween look.
- NYX Ultra Pearl Mania – $4
- This is super soft yet surprisingly packed with pigment, perfect for an accent on your eyes. Apply it dry it, or wear it wet to give off a chrome sheen.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Eyeshadow – $4
- These pigments from Maybelline come in a wide variety of different hues, being the perfect alternative to messy face paint. You can use them wet or dry, creating colorful designs that truly last all night.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Loose Pigments – $3
- The super affordable pigments come in mess-free shakers, giving your eyelids a metallic finish with no annoying fall out. Not to mention you can get as many colors as you want since they’re so cheap.
Show us which drugstore makeup you use and your finished Halloween looks by tagging us on Instagram @glamandgowns, and Faviana’s Instagram @Faviana_NY, Snapchat @Faviana_NY, and Twitter @FavianaNY. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel for more fun vlogs @FavianaNYC!