We should honor our dads daily, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do something extra special on Father’s Day. Buying a gift for a guy can be tricky, so we want to make the process easier. Whether you decide to buy a gift or DIY, we got you covered on exactly what to get your dad before June 17th. We present to you, your Father’s Day gift guide!
Fathers Day Gift: Fashion
Let’s be honest – most guys don’t know how to dress properly or on-trend. Give your dad some fashion advice and help by buying him trendy, new pieces for his closet!
- A slim standard belt that will be his go-to leather belt for every outfit.
- Dress socks so your dad will never run out, or a special design pair!
- A tie in his favorite color or by your favorite designer.
- Dress shirts and polos in this season’s color and trends.
- Dress pants to match his brand new shirts.
- Speedometer cufflinks for a sleek and fun appearance.
- A new pair of work shoes or chic summer shoes he can wear anywhere.
- Ray-Ban Wayfarers to instantly make your dad look cooler.
- A watch with gadgets or showcasing the latest design.
- A designer cologne set or shave kit so your dad is set on fragrance.
- Cedar clove soap for the cleanest and smoothest shave.
- Birchbox Man subscription for an array of needed gifts, every month!
Fathers Day Gift: Sports
Most guys are into sports-related activities, so your dad will love these. Give him a hand on the field or at the gym with sport-related gifts!
- A ping pong set for matches anywhere, anytime.
- Earplugs that stay in on any walk, run, or physical activity.
- A sleek water bottle to keep his water cold and keep him cool.
- A travel bag to keep a change of clothes, shoes, and equipment in.
- Gardening toolset if he loves to work outside in your backyard.
- Or just a new toolset in general to fix anything needed.
- A colorful cooler so he can bring all his favorite drinks and snacks on-the-go.
- A Bluetooth speaker for his car, bike, or any outing.
- An accessory for the house with his favorite sports team.
Fathers Day Gift: Kitchen
Yes – dads love to cook too! Give him a hand in the kitchen with these cool accessories and appliances.
- A premiere cutlery set for all his knife needs.
- Variety hot sauce set if your dad loves spice in all his food.
- A coffee gift box if he needs his caffeine fix every morning.
- “Praise the Lard” Gift Box with bacon, prosciutto, salami, bread, and chocolate.
- A hi-tech thermometer so he can cook meat to perfection every single time.
- A grill, BBQ, or other cooking appliance your dad has been wanting.
- 5-in-1 Barbecue Multi-Tool set to cook anything effortlessly.
Let us know what you get your dads for Father’s Day by tagging us on Instagram @glamandgowns, and Faviana’s Instagram @Faviana_NY, Snapchat @Faviana_NY, and Twitter @FavianaNY. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel for more fun vlogs!