We should honor our moms daily, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do something extra special on Mother’s Day. Whether you decide to buy a gift or DIY, we got you covered on exactly what to get your mom before May 13th. We present to you, your Mothers Day gift guide!
Mothers Day Gift: Fashion
What mom doesn’t love fashion? You’re the fashion expert here, so it’s time to educate your mom on the latest trends. Try finding one of these stylish gifts!
- Mom’s love jewelry – any ring, bracelet, necklace, or earring set will really do!
- A pretty watch or FitBit that will keep her on track.
- A hip jewelry tray or box that she can place on her dresser or vanity.
- A chic sweater or jacket for those cool days.
- A cozy PJ set so your mom can lounge fashionably.
- A floral-printed wallet to get your mom on-trend with the season.
- A leather shoulder bag that she can carry everywhere.
- A new pair of heels, sneakers, or fuzzy slippers.
- A stylish hat and sunglasses made for upcoming beach days.
Mothers Day Gift: Beauty
Besides fashion, there’s an array of beauty options to choose from as well. Let her enjoy your favorite products or share any of these below!
- A fancy bath bomb so she can relax at the end of a hard-working day.
- A perfume from yours or her favorite designer.
- A fancy lipstick that she’s been eyeing.
- Nail polish sets for mani and pedi days.
- The Supersonic Hair Dryer Set to change the way she does her hair.
- A hydrating beauty set so she can take care of her skin.
- A gift card for a massage, facial, or spa treatment.
Mothers Day Gift: Kitchen
Our moms never seem to leave the kitchen, of course cooking up our favorite dishes, so we might as well make their time in there easier and more enjoyable. Consider investing in one of these cool gadgets!
- A do-it-all espresso machine for those coffee lovers.
- House plants that can grow her own spices and herbs.
- Spruce up mom’s kitchen with spring/summer-inspired hand towels.
- New plates, bowl, or cups to make eating even fashionable.
- A cookbook and cookbook stand to make recipes easier.
Mothers Day Gift: Others
Still, there’s many gifts out there that keeps on giving. Whether you want to provide something more meaningful or you need something to do last-minute, these gifts certainly won’t fail!
- Cook your mom her favorite meal or homemade dessert.
- Set up an iPad or Kindle with her favorite websites and books.
- Order a bouquet or an assortment of flowers.
- A cute candle with her favorite scent to make her room smell amazing,
- Subscribe her to a cool subscription box, such as from Rachel Zoe.
Let us know what you get your moms for Mother’s Day by tagging us on Instagram @glamandgowns, and Faviana’s Instagram @Faviana_NY, Snapchat @Faviana_NY, and Twitter @FavianaNY. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel for more fun vlogs @FavianaNYC!