Your 2018 bucket list is all about different destinations, activities, and personal goals. The things you put on your list should be something you really desire to do, so think closely about it before making your list. To get your mind flowing with inspiration, we made for you your 2018 bucket list!
2018 Bucket List: Destinations
The most popular items on a bucket list are travel destinations. In case you’re stuck on how to approach this, here are some ideas to put on your destination bucket list!
- Travel to a different state.
- Visit a different city.
- Travel to a different country.
- Explore a different continent.
- Go on a safari.
- Study abroad in school.
- Climb a mountain.
- Go to a forest.
- Swim in an ocean.
- Ride on top of an animal such as an elephant or camel.
- Attend an amusement park.
- Go to museums.
- Hike somewhere you’ve never been.
- Take a picture with the Hollywood sign.
- Swim with dolphins.
- See and hold an exotic animal.
- Go on a road trip throughout the USA.
- Be a part of a flashmob anywhere.
- Go snorkeling.
- Ride a segway or scooter during your travels.
2018 Bucket List: Activities
Of course, other options on your bucket list doesn’t have to involve leaving your home town. Try these activities listed below if you haven’t done them yet!
- Have a campfire.
- Do a picnic on a beach.
- See your favorite artist or band.
- Attend a food or music festival.
- Meet a famous person.
- Apply for a credit card.
- See your favorite sports team play.
- Go sky diving.
- Try a new sport.
- Watch the sunrise instead of sunset.
- Go bungee jumping.
- Attend a show or play.
- Make it on national television.
- Go stargazing.
- Camp outside somewhere.
- Try a new restaurant or food.
- Go zip-lining.
- See a new movie.
- Fly in a hot air balloon.
- Participate in a fun run or marathon.
2018 Bucket List: Personal Goals
A bucket list could also consist of personal goals you want to achieve yourself. Here are some goals to put on your bucket list to complete this year!
- Save more money.
- Create a source of income.
- Eat healthier and exercise more.
- Win a contest, competition, or award.
- Learn a new language.
- Try cross-fit or another intense workout activity.
- Make a new friend.
- Improve your grades.
- Finish school and get a degree.
- Learn a new activity such as knitting or chess.
- Land an internship or your dream job.
- Get an apartment.
- Invest in the stock market.
- Become an early riser.
- Learn to forgive others.
- Find a new relationship.
- Donate to charity in some way.
- Conquer stage fright by singing karaoke, making a speech, or performing elsewhere.
- Volunteer at a shelter.
- Stop procrastinating your work.
- Become more confident with your mind and body.
- Release the past and move on.
You can find even more bucket list ideas here. Additionally, share with us your 2018 bucket list by tagging us on Instagram @glamandgowns, and Faviana’s Instagram @Faviana_NY, Snapchat @Faviana_NY, and Twitter @FavianaNY. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel for more fun vlogs @FavianaNYC!